SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#106219 - 11/09/05 07:19 PM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Larry ... I tried posting with a photo, but it would not work ... It worked fine without the photo ... what am I doing wrong, or doesn't anyone want to see me ???
t.

#106220 - 11/13/05 09:02 AM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Not only is Larry Hawk's Frapper page interesting to see 'where' SZ members live (demographics), but because our SZ message board forum format doesn't support displaying 'self pic' avators next to our postings, the Frapper page helps to fill this void. Considering this . . .

I'd like to request that a LINK (icon) be placed at/near the top of the Synthzone Messageboard Forum Page to: 'Larry's Frapper Page', to provide convenient access to viewing SZ members pics. What do other people think of this idea?

Scott

#106221 - 11/13/05 02:54 PM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
I'd like to request that a LINK (icon) be placed at/near the top of the Synthzone Messageboard Forum Page
Scott

Yes, I agree Scott. shboom had already suggested the same thing a few days ago. I had already been thinking about it and just haven't got around to it yet. Look for it very soon.

#106222 - 11/13/05 08:12 PM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Nigel,
Did you get my email concerning the admin. rights for the Frapper page?

Frapper tip:

After the page is loaded, and you click on a member on the right, it displays the members pic, comment, and location on the map.

Also, try using the satellite view, and zoom in on a member. You can actually see where many members hang out. The extra close up feature does not work for all areas however.

Frapper is still developing, and promises to be even better soon. Members will be able to edit their profile. For now, only the administrator can make changes.

As of Nov 13, 2005, there are 68 SynthZone Frapper members. I know there are more SynthZone Members than that, so if you haven't signed the map...

Check out our Frappr!

Thanks for the participation
Larry

------------------
SynthZone Frapper

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#106223 - 11/14/05 12:42 AM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
Nigel Offline
Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by lahawk:
Nigel,
Did you get my email concerning the admin. rights for the Frapper page?

Yes, thanks very much for that Larry.

I have also added a permanent link now just below the Synth Zone logo on the BBS pages for people to "Add Yourself To The Synth Zone Map". This should ensure all members past and future get a chance to use the map.

#106224 - 11/14/05 12:55 AM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
Nigel Offline
Admin

Hey freddynl. Thats a very nice looking guitar in your Frappr photo. I'm curious, what sort of guitar is it ? It's a double cutaway something. Is it a PRS ???

#106225 - 11/14/05 12:33 PM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
freddynl Offline

Loc: netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Hey freddynl. Thats a very nice looking guitar in your Frappr photo. I'm curious, what sort of guitar is it ? It's a double cutaway something. Is it a PRS ???

Hello Nigel,

That's indeed a PRS custom 24.
It's a real do it all guitar allthough I allways have an LP as second guitar with me.

Fred

#106226 - 11/17/05 04:39 PM Re: Larry Hawk has set up a Frapper page for us
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Larry,
great idea. Can't seem to get the flag working though. Even changed my address back to Sydney . I'll give it another go.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online