SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#105546 - 08/24/04 04:22 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
When I figure out how many will attend, and when I can kick-start the extravaganze, I'll post an invitiation.Gary

Gary..If I'm OFF, Me & My "REDHEAD" are There, my Friend!!

#105547 - 08/24/04 10:39 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Yeah, yeah ...... rub it in.

#105548 - 08/24/04 02:43 PM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
R-F Offline

Loc: Berlin/ Germany
Hi,
I used the other forums only but missed the Synthzone Forums. But in these forums, we spoke about synthzone.
I checked nearly every day the syntzone website and so I noticed a forum called "Arrangerworkstation".
I was a member there, then they changed to "arrangerengine", but I can't have any access (this website is restricted area, the admin anounced in another forum something but didn't care for my technical problems).
Back to "ArrangerWORKSTATION" It seems to be a different forum using the domain www.arrangerworkstation.com
I found only topics related to the new Yamaha keyboards.

------------------
Regards
RF

#105549 - 08/24/04 03:49 PM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
I pouted because Scott never sent me an email

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 08-24-2004).]

#105550 - 08/24/04 05:08 PM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
dlstarry Offline

Loc: MN. U.S.A.
R-F, Thank You for the link to the new arrangerworkstation site.
Looks good.
Denny

#105551 - 08/25/04 05:43 PM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
I pouted because Scott never sent me an email

You need pout no more. I've gone ahead & added you to my SZ member address book. - Scott

#105552 - 08/27/04 02:05 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
Carrie-uk Offline

Loc: England
Hi Guys,

Just got back from a little mini holiday (vacation) down South. For those of you who know England we stayed in Kent and visited Dover and of course London. We stayed at a really nice Marriot hotel which was part of a country club so had all sorts of nice facilities such as gym, pool, golf/tennis, etc.

Our hotel also had a really nice piano bar but unfortunately their pianist just quit! We sat there three nights in a row and I just stared at this lovely black grand piano just sitting there begging to be played. So who do you think finally got up the nerve to play it? hehe

I only played for about 5 minutes cause I didn't want to push my music on anyone, but it was sooo much fun! A few people started popping their heads in to see who the piano player was, then offered to buy us drinks if I continued to play (never a bad sign!). Still, I had no clue what songs to play and my brain just wouldn't work, so I stopped after just a few. It was still a really cool experience though!

Carrie

#105553 - 08/29/04 02:50 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
capt_doug61 Offline

Loc: Texas
Hi all,
Really glad to see the board up and running again. I had just joined and was enjoying
my daily treks here to read the messages
and it vanished! Anyhow great to be back
and look forward to catching up.

Cheers,
Doug in Texas

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online