SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#105536 - 08/23/04 01:56 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
MacAllcock Offline

Loc: Preston, Lancashire, England
I was on holiday in Cyprus so I missed the extravaganza completely!

#105537 - 08/23/04 02:00 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Well, I took advantage of all the extra time on my hands to record a lot of new songs... but I am really glad to be here again with all my Synthzone friends!

#105538 - 08/23/04 04:53 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
RichUK Offline

Loc: England
Thanks for the e-mail updates regarding SZ Scott.

Musicwise, just starting work on a new cover song... writing down chords, choosing an appropriate style and editing a couple of voices on the 3K ready to make the backing.

Bye for now,
Rich

#105539 - 08/23/04 05:56 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Scottyee:
First of all, many thanks to Nigel for all the work & effort he's made to get our forum back up and running again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesssss!!!!
Armando

#105540 - 08/23/04 06:06 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
The Pro Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Let's see - I played every night last week except Friday night when I went to see a little band from Scott's area called Journey! Woohoo - good concert! Then yesterday (Sunday) after weeks of planning planning I built a new front patio for my townhouse, which was literally a ton of work (actually more than a ton - 1500 pounds of paving stones plus 500 pounds of sand plus gravel). Wifey is very happy and I am very sore. Today starts six straight days of performing with several major gigs in line. My schedule will simmer down some after Labor Day so it's time to to get wot bizness I can while I can. Gotta go soak in a hot tub now...

#105541 - 08/23/04 06:11 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
OK guys and gals--I'll put another party together just for Synthzoners. Lots of shrimp, filet mignon, and of course, Kickapoo Joy Juice. Oh Yeah!

When I figure out how many will attend, and when I can kick-start the extravaganze, I'll post an invitiation.

Eddie, I hear air fares are dropping! I'll expect to see both you and Carole.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#105542 - 08/23/04 06:47 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
Beakybird Offline

It is great to hear from you all again.

I've been busy designing and receiving gig bags for my new speakers. The folks at Cloud 9 are really on Cloud 9.

Gigging regularly, of course.

Now we're going to have to answer all over again - what is a smart media card and what is the difference between a PSR3000 and an Apple Ipod.

Beakybird

#105543 - 08/23/04 08:28 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Thansk to Nigel for getting the site back up, also Scotty for keeping everyone informed...

Like many of you, I've been gigging almost every day. Also, the wife and I are getting three 3 girls ready for school this week...

Which is always a happy time around the Corfield household, lol...

Hope everyone is well-

#105544 - 08/23/04 08:43 AM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Nigel ... THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! ... It was really like having lost connection with part of your family ....
The good thing was that our son, daughter-in-law and two grandkids were with us for vacation so we were pretty busy ...
GREAT TO BE BACK ... as I said in some e-mails ... "I HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO" (Richard Gere - Officer and a Gentleman)
t.

#105545 - 08/23/04 01:46 PM Re: We're Back UP and Running! What have you guys doing during the week we were down?
drdalet Offline

Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
I had the week off last week.
I don't have my Psr3000 yet (2 months I have been waiting now)......
And synthzone was gone......Why didn't I just go back to work last week !!!!
Well fortunately I have other hobbies too.
But it's a shame so much information has gone, now. Well at least the people are still here, so I guess if(?) my psr3000 ever arrives I won't be lost!!

------------------

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online