SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#104511 - 10/05/04 06:51 AM Re: I am dying
royandreno Offline

Loc: Sandnes, Norway
Believe me, I'm full of humour, but it is annoying to see you try to attract us with a title for your topic as this one. That has nothing to do with humour. "Do you even know how to laugh". How dare you comment like this, and where is your self critic?

#104512 - 10/05/04 08:21 AM Re: I am dying
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by royandreno:
Believe me, I'm full of humour, but it is annoying to see you try to attract us with a title for your topic as this one. That has nothing to do with humour. "Do you even know how to laugh". How dare you comment like this, and where is your self critic?

Hey man, HOW DARE YOU be so uptight that you have to correct ME. All the crap going on around the world and you have to correct me like I'm your kid or something.

If I were dying, do you think it happened since yesterday? I don't recognize your name, I post here all the time. And if I were dying, do you think I'd title a thread like that?

Sorry if you found it offensive. My bad. But I get so tired of people trying to act so holier than thou on forums. It's getting old. Just click away unless it's repeated really bad abuse, that's my take on it.

Peace and Love, that 60s stuff

#104513 - 10/05/04 09:07 AM Re: I am dying
royandreno Offline

This used to be a place where people had respect for one another, and people discussed arranger related items. However people like you are spoiling that reputation. Too bad. Keep on firing little boy, this is my last exchange of words with you. Enough waist of time.

#104514 - 10/05/04 09:20 AM Re: I am dying
BillErickson Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon USA
Quote:
(Childish troll omitted)

SemiLive, save your breath. I'm mostly a lurker on this forum, but I've gotten a feel for the personalities of the major contributors on this forum, and I've appreciated your contributions to it. I don't know who this twit is, but he's obviously a troll. Let's just move on.

#104515 - 10/05/04 09:52 AM Re: I am dying
royandreno Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BillErickson:

SemiLive, save your breath. I'm mostly a lurker on this forum, but I've gotten a feel for the personalities of the major contributors on this forum, and I've appreciated your contributions to it. I don't know who this twit is, but he's obviously a troll. Let's just move on.

Lol, where does the troll come from, being a Norwegian?
Major contributor? I searched back on SemiLive postings, and there is not one on arrangers, mostly OT from him, and a few things touching music in general, i.e. how to make a sexy girl that can't sing, learn how to!! Major contributors: Look to UD, Scottyee, DonM, Dnj, Roel and the likes of them. If I feel I can't add to the forum I keep quiet, but I enjoy the postings from the above mentioned people. Lately there has been too many OT here and the reason might be a period with no news on the arranger market. Hopefully with the arrival of the G-70 focus will again be back on arrangers.

#104516 - 10/05/04 10:10 AM Re: I am dying
BillErickson Offline

Quote:
this is my last exchange of words with you. Enough waist of time.

Gee roy, why did you change your mind? I thought it was a "waist" of your time

#104517 - 10/05/04 10:12 AM Re: I am dying
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Trust me.....I am mexican, I know what I am talking about....a little of salt in the back of your hand....and in couple minutes....is gone...!

#104518 - 10/05/04 10:12 AM Re: I am dying
BillErickson Offline

Quote:
If I feel I can't add to the forum I keep quiet

Time to start following your own advise.

#104519 - 10/05/04 10:14 AM Re: I am dying
royandreno Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BillErickson:
Gee roy, why did you change your mind? I thought it was a "waist" of your time

Well Bill, if you read the post the waist was the exchange with SemiLive

#104520 - 10/05/04 10:15 AM Re: I am dying
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Could I make a request? Everybody just try to be "bigger" than the others. Forget and forgive and let's move on.
DonM

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online