SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#104314 - 02/10/03 12:44 AM French MIDI Files
batrumso Offline

Loc: Fountain Valley, CA, 92708
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for to buy French MIDI files. Any suggestions?

I've tried a couple of big etailers, but couldn't find much. I've also tried to find them through search engines, but no luck.

Thanks,
batrumso

#104315 - 02/10/03 04:00 AM Re: French MIDI Files
Anonymous
Unregistered

Batrumso,

French midi files are very hard to find on the internet. The french government did an implacable persecution to piracy, some months ago, and many hundreds of sites that had french songs available were closed. However that measure apparently also discouraged commercial "chanson française" midi producers and I don't know the reason.

You might want to take a look to this site: http://www.midi-pro.net/ . If you're looking for a particular song, I might be able to help you. Just e-mail me privately.

-- José.

#104316 - 02/10/03 07:53 AM Re: French MIDI Files
Roel Offline

How many do you have in mind ?

Mail me !

Roel

#104317 - 02/10/03 05:25 PM Re: French MIDI Files
Louis-Simon Ouellet Offline

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
hi

maybe i can help too if you dont have too many

Simon

#104318 - 02/10/03 10:54 PM Re: French MIDI Files
batrumso Offline

Loc: Fountain Valley, CA, 92708
Thanks Jose for the website. They seem to have newer songs. I'm looking for old French music dated back to the 50's from artists like Christophe, Sylvie Vartan, Adamo, Art Sullivan, Patrick Juvet, Francois Fellman, Jeanne Mas... and newer ones also like Elsa, Vanessa Paradis, Lara Fabian, Patricia Kass...

Actually, it's for my wife and her French speaking friends who love to sing those sadsad French songs. I only try to be the DJ who don't speak any French.

Please email me a list of all the French SMFs you guys have including the artists if possible and I will buy the ones that we can use from you. We also have hundreds of tune1000.com professional English SMFs with lyrics if you guys are looking to trade. Please email me more websites like midi-pro if you happen to come accross any.

Thanks for your help,
batrumso
tawebsite@yahoo.com

#104319 - 02/11/03 03:48 PM Re: French MIDI Files
Anonymous
Unregistered

Batrumso: You got email! -- José.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online