SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#103917 - 09/27/03 08:09 AM How do I save changes on 2100?
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
PSR2100 owners,

How do I permanently save a change in voicing on a song? EXAMPLE: I want to change horn solo on a song to a violin solo. I go into the mixer and change it and then save the song to user. But when I come back to the song later and try to play it, it still goes back to the horn solo, even tho I saved it. What am I missing in the save process?
Thanks for your help.
Tim

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#103918 - 09/27/03 09:00 AM Re: How do I save changes on 2100?
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Tim,
I explained this down a few posts yesterday. Before you can "save" your song on a floppy or in the user area you must first go into the song creator area and go to the setup tab which is in the channel tab section and you must first push the "execute" function button to actually put your new sounds into the song or else you will still have the original sounds. You must also make sure you've pushed the reset button in the song section to get back to the beginning or you will not be able to "execute" your changes.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#103919 - 09/28/03 09:32 AM Re: How do I save changes on 2100?
Anonymous
Unregistered

George, your instructions worked like a charm for me! Thanks SOOOO much - I love my PSR2100 more and more everyday!

Now that I know how to do it correctly, I actually prefer doing it this way, as opposed to a software sequencer. This way I can hear the balance/volume/voices real time, thru my peaveys, and make adjustments accordingly.

Jill

#103920 - 09/28/03 12:01 PM Re: How do I save changes on 2100?
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
George,

Thanks for the help. It works! I also love this board more all the time. More than the other boards I own. Just too cool. And the online support is second to none!

Tim

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#103921 - 09/28/03 02:08 PM Re: How do I save changes on 2100?
dazart Offline

Loc: England
Just found this site and what a great site it looks.I am looking at swapping my wk4 gem for a psr 2100 or a second hand psr 9000,I cant make my mind up which.Has anybody actually compared these two boards if so what do you think?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online