SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#102505 - 12/23/02 11:22 AM It's Time ........
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I was going to wait until tomorrow (Christmas eve), but I do believe it's time to wish all my friends here on the forum a VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS ..... or whatever holiday you may observe this time of year ...
We all have so much to be grateful for, and I count this forum among the blessings ... even though as a 'techie' I'm in the minority on this board ...
Have a blessed Christmas, reflect on the TRUE meaning of the holiday, and I'll be looking for you all in a couple of days....
t.

#102506 - 12/23/02 11:48 AM Re: It's Time ........
Evangelical Offline

Loc: San Diego
I came across this story about a granddad who was off to conduct a carol service at a local nursing home. On his way out, his little granddaughter shouted, “I love you, granddaddy!” He turned around, smiled back at her and said, “I love you, too, honey.” As he headed down the road, the little girl kept on shouting out the window, “I love you! I love you!” until he was out of sight.

Cute huh? Maybe a bit childish? After all, who but a little child would shout in the street, “I love you”? But if we stop and think for a minute, isn’t that what Christmas is about? God shouting through Jesus “I love you! I love you!”

The heart-warming message of this season is as simple and profound as that: God truly loves you and me! And He has sent this message through the birth of Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas!

ev (on a PSR-9000)

#102507 - 12/23/02 02:46 PM Re: It's Time ........
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Tony and EV,
I wish you a very happy Holiday season
And you guy`s are right !!
Christmas has become too "commercialized"
I realy need to rember the true spirit of Christmas.
God Bless and have a safe and happy time

jedi

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online