SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#102446 - 11/27/04 12:43 PM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
(I've always considered UD the best, online version of Keyboard Consumer Report available. )

I buy 'em - I try 'em .... I FLY 'em !
Someday, someone will make one I like!
The X1 came darn close .... the 3k is a close tie ....... they're almost there !

#102447 - 11/27/04 01:30 PM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Gary...
No offense taken. I bought a 3K on impulse after seeing it at NAMM, without even trying it.....MY BAD! After trying it, I knew it wasn't for me...nothing else to read into things. Wasn't trying to get into the "my board is better than yours" trap or anything of the kind.

I'm giving the 3K to my granddaughter for Christmas, and she'll love it.

It didn't "float my boat", but that's just me.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...I look forward to the input.

Best personal regards to all,

Russ

#102448 - 11/29/04 11:35 AM Re: My PSR3K on sale!
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Hello Folks,
Sorry for my delayed replies. I just got home from a long trip with my family & some visitors from Germany. We went to San Francisco, Hayward, & Sequioa Parks. It exhausting but we've enjoyed the trip.

About the PSR3K, i'm selling it not because i do not like it, in fact, i may keep it if i cannot sell it in the price i want. It's the closest to the ideal arranger i can imagine. I'm one of the first who bought it from George Kaye who has the best knowledge in arrangers in our area. Like most of you, i'm also a gear hog, i'm getting the new MidJay today which best suit my needs in my performances. I was awed by the demo George showed me on this MidJay. I always like modules due to its flexibility & portability. There's a lot of features on this Ketron module that i can eliminate my laptop & arranger completely. I just do not need two arrangers at this time & that's the only reason i'm selling my PSR-3000.
Regards,
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online