SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#102360 - 01/20/02 04:20 PM Help Modifying PSR 2000 Styles
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
I am having trouble modifying some style parameters to my personal preferences.

1.) I would like to change and save the overall volume of a downloaded style, not just individual voices. Some styles that are downloaded are set at higher volume levels and start out loud.

2.)I would like to transpose the key of a style, so that when it is loaded it would already be in the correct key for singing, rather than having to remember to hit transpose button prior to playing, and then setting the keyboard back to 0.

3.) Can the default level of the voices be set at 127, so that the voice volume could be controlled by an expression pedal, and be played louder during the solos.

I would prefer to make the changes at the keyboard rather than software.

Thanks,

Jerry

#102361 - 01/20/02 10:17 PM Re: Help Modifying PSR 2000 Styles
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Hi Jerry,
1: First go to your mixing console. make sure
that volume is highlited. If not push back until it is highlited. push the "E" button,
Push the button at mixing console until the menue comes up for setting your style volume along with any thing else that needs the volume set here.
2: Now push the mixing console button again until the menu to set the level of each Inst.
in the style is showing. Now you can adjust them.
I've tried to guide you in this so for & and I know there's people on this forum could explain this better than I!
My name is Nobby if you will move down the page a short distance, you will see a posting
I made called: "Got A 2000 Pain"
Beakybirds (Larry) answer tells you all you need to know to save all I've just told you how to set,and a lot more! It's something worth printing an saveing for later use.
Have fun & good luck,
Nobby

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 01-21-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online