Hello Nabil
I couldn't agree more with you, let me tell you I suffered to gather some information on the X1 oriental in the beginning thank god there is someone like George Kay out there because how many music stores can you find here in the USA that are interested on selling oriental keyboard not only that the guy is very knowledgeable in that area too, add to that he is very friendly, I’ll give you an example when I got my X1 I called over seas to ask some question (I’m not going to name any body), very rood and bluntly his answer was :you have to buy the keyboard from me in order for me to help you ,it's like he expects me to get on the plane and fly over seas for over 15 hours just to buy a keyboard from him so he can help me. Look the x1 oriental is a great keyboard no doubt I’ve been using it for few months now and I love it, you want one George Kay is selling them he has one right now that says oriental on it, mind you the oriental version as I said before is just like any regular X1 with the same functions but with a xy joy stick and some Arabic writing on it, if you decide to buy one I advice you to get it from George Kay because not only you're buying a great product but also you will be getting a great support and mostly dealing with a great person unlike some people over seas with attitude.
Thanks
Eddy