Hello Donny et al,
Thanks to Dave McMahan! I'm still using the Genesys XP on most of the venues where space is a problem. No real problems on the job thanks again, to Dave. I like the idea of going on break and being able to play a CD or downloaded mp3s all on one machine (something I was able to do with the PA1XPRO) On larger venues, I alternate between the PA800 keyboard and midi accordion using the PA800 as the expander as well. Sorry I haven't been able to post a demo. I was expecting Dave, who is certainly much more capable and knowledgeable than I am, to do a demo. I've yet to try vocals through the board or module. I like to tweek the EQ and effects on the fly/as needed so I still use a mini mixer or the EQ on the Bose L1. I happen to like the Korg PA series features, sounds and styles and the Genesys XP is the only module - which I know of - that offers something fairly close to what the Korg offers.

George, I'm sorry you had problems with GEM. Fortunately for me, I've only dealt with Dave and 2-3 times with Arty. Were it not for Dave's patience and willingness to walk me through some of the rough spots, I think I would have re-thought the XP. Hopefully, GEM will recognize Dave's value to their US operation.
Ciao,
Jerry