Thanks again, for your indepth reply. However, I am still a little confused about some things.

>>1)"This is because I ALWAYS play an original, live chord accompiniment >>
***I play the full chords with my right hand, mostly because I used to play BASS with my left hand before arrangers were invented. All I really need is a simple drum beat, a Bass tone, and a piano tone to play any song I know. <<

@@My question now is, (similar as STAM's), when you do play the arranger accompaniments, how does the arranger know which chord you want it to support?, or how do you let the arranger know?

>>>2)If you use right hand for chords, then would that mean that the Full Keyboard mode in psr2k is your preference?>>
*** No - I still use a split configuration so I can finger more intricate chords with the right hand that enhance the tonality without making the aranger cough & spit up. Full mode gets wacky sometimes with lots of passing tones or "substitute" chord voicings. I play very simple with the left, and add spice with the right.<<<

@@Does this mean that you have L, and R1 voices ON? And again how would the arranger know which chords you are playing, if you play a simple bass with your left, wouldn't the arranger get confused?
So you're playing bass with left hand on left side of keyboard, chords on right hand on right side of keybaord, and where is the melody being played then?

Pardon my ignorance on this. Let me tell you a little bit on how i play, maybe you can relate to me that way. When I play (and I am improving constantly), on the arranger I use the left hand only to pick which chord I want the accompaniment to be. Then once the chord is selected I leave the left hand be, unless I have voice L on, in that case I press hard or soft and keep it pressed until I don't desire voice L anymore. And with my right hand, I play the melody, which is usually a bunch of keys in the chord.
For example, if the chord I pick is C, then my right hand goes playing Cm, C7, CM7 key combination melodies. But these melodies are not "solo key presses". They are usually multi key presses, even the chord sometimes, or other chords derived from that base chord.
On the xp60, I play the bass line with the left hand, and the chords, and melody on the right hand. And when rps is turned on then i use the left hand to pick the rps key as well as play bass one octave lower, where rps is no longer existent.

Thanks again, for your patience.

Sincerely
Benz