Quote:
Originally posted by Mario:
Do we have the "perfect" keyboard here, or is it another specimen

I gaurentee ... it will not be PERFECT.
They already lost a lot of points with me by making the speakers an add-on item. Just more junk to carry and hook up. Wasted time & needless bulk. It's ugly and it's probably heavy and clumsy. I'll look at it when it hits the shelves, but I am not excited from the ads I've read so far.
The XD9 was a strong contender for me until I saw that there are NO stereo audio inputs. If you use the mic input(set to "line") then you loose the harmoniser option. Big boo boo.

Keep a cool head, and PLAY the thing before you go reaching in your pocket. I know lots of people just want new toys, and that great, but at these prices .... you better be prepared for some heartache after the sale. So far - the best idea I can come up with is to just put better keys and more memory in the PSR2000. (like a HD)Put the power supply INSIDE (where it belongs) and make the harmonizer work off of key presses (via midi, maybe) instead of the arranger notes. We really don't need new designs ... we need the old ones fixed ! Stay small - stay light and fix all the crap that's wrong, please! That's ALL we want..... That's all.......
and this remote-control.............
and this lamp..........................
and this ash tray........................ (we've done this before ... sorry !)
(LOVE that movie)