Hi Steve

first of all thank you for this information. Nobody at the moment was able to tell if it's working or not.

But on the other hand, I do not understand YAMAHA. TYROS supports the conversion of PSR8000/9000 registration files in the software bundle on the CD-ROM delivered with TYROS. I tested this with my local music dealer here in Germany.
Why there is no converion for PSR2000. First I guess knowing the PSR2000 OS very well, that it is quite similar to that of TYROS. Second if someone has bought a PSR9000 in the last two years it will be hard for him to sell this with a big loss and to spend again so much money for the new TYROS, specially because a lot of people here in the forum are saying that TYROS do not have so many new feature compared with PSR9000/pro. But for me as a user of the PSR2000 TYROS is a big step. And I guess a lot of PSR2000 owners think in the same way. Therefore supporting the change for PSR2000 owners is more important!

BTW I ordered my TYROS three weeks ago, but at the moment YAMAHA seems to be unable to deliver anything here in Germany or around the world. This is also very strange for a Japanese company. I guess a lot of your marketing people and specially the ones reponsible for organisation should be fired.

Best greetings from Germany

Datablues

Datablues