Hi Scott

Try the most recent issue of Keyboard Magazine and look up TC Electronics or something like that for the advertisement page. It will have the URL. In the meantime, here is some info I came across.

"Helicon Vocal Technologies Inc. has unveiled the first product in its line of voice processing tools - the Helicon VoicePrism Voice Formant and Pitch Processor. The VoicePrism is a full solution vocal processor for both the stage and studio. Unlike simple harmony processors, the VoicePrism has a full range of lead and backing channel vocal processing under preset control. The VoicePrism provides the ability to go directly from a phantom powered mic into its high quality 48V mic preamp to access any of the on-board processes. Some of the on-board processing includes compression, gating, dual fully parametric EQ, 4-voice harmony (with individually adjustable gender controls and humanizing parameters) and a 5th lead-doubling voice for automatic double tracking. They have 2 separate post-effects blocks (including chorus/flange, delay and reverb with predelay), effects and harmony libraries, preset browser with context sensitive help menus, and you can even audition sampled human voices for preset previewing. Outputs include analog and S/PDIF digital I/O. The VoicePrism also supports an upcoming VoicePrism Expansion Card (available 2001) which will offer the world’s first implementation of Human Voice Physical Modeling as well as both AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/O. Retail price of the VoicePrism is announced at $1299."