I don't think using Yahoo will be a problem for you. CHeck it out. Unless of coarse you are using a command line to browse or something of that sort. SZ does seem safe. Once in a while when loging onto SZ (using PC of coarse, Macs are no problem) I'd get a few adds in the way and some weird shit like that "about blank" bugger. Since I'm no longer using PCs and probably never will again spyware, cookies and viruses are not my problem.

I'll probably post my reply to your loooong letter about a bad gig later. I did send it to you couple of days ago but I guess that's when your PC crashed.

My daughter just came back from visiting her grandmother in Ukraine so now we have two kids bugging us. If one is okay another cries or wants something that takes up waaaay too much time. She came back with some kind of a cold so now I've pretty much isolated myself in the basement drinking hot milk and eating candy to keep my throat from hurting. Kids can be a problem in that respect. Whatever colds we have already experienced and gone immune to hit us again when our kids pick them up.

Despite the cold I am putting my studio together. Just picked up extra hooks for my guitar wall and will be installing it all today. I also need a power transformer installation because my studio needs it's own clean powerline. Don't want to hear any buzzing when someone is using a TV upstairs.

So I have lots on my hands. Today among many things my speakers wil be getting installed too. Finally I have enough space for a 3D surround setup. Sounds good enough in my TV room upstairs but wil definitely sound better using professional speakers. Will see how it turnes out. I'm using my favorite Tannoy 600 speakers and while they sound great in pairs I'm yet to explore what one would get with four of them.

Okay, will read ya later.

-ED-