Ahh! The 60's. Peace Love and Rock and Roll. From the Beatles to the Britsh Invasion, from Woodstock the Altamont. From the Music, of The Doors, The Who, Rolling Stones, and The Animals. To name just a few!

Okay, I know it's a strange for a guy who was born in the 70's, to be talking about music from the 60's. Even though I wasn't born yet, nor know much about the 60's, except from people who lived during that time. I have to admit, a lot of great music came from that era. I recnetly started listening to music from the 60's and I am, quite impresed. Actually, this statred because I picked up an old Farfisa Combo organ.

The truth is, I was trying to find bands from the 60's on "You Tube" who may have played a Farfisa. Turns out most of them played Vox's.

Anyway, I'm hoping some of the older board members will share their stories, from that time period with me. As I really don't know a lot, just a little.

Of course if you remeber the 60's, you weren't really there. This however does not apply to me.