........and Uncle Dave will be MARRIED by Easter! (Woah! :eek
This little lady from Ft. Lauderdale has really pushed all the right buttons, and on March 26th, in front of our parents and kids ...... we're takin' the plunge. Whew!
No more jets ... no more airports just to have lunch .... no more endless cell phone talks till 4AM .....

Maureen has brought back new reasons to want to climb up on the stage, and the LEAST of which is performing together again after a 20 year hiatus!
I have always had an aversion to crossing the line between home and work ( maybe because I HATED homework as a kid! ) and because of that .... I stayed away from the possibilities of working with a loved one. Well, that old, tired rule has been thrown OUT THE WINDOW! I am officially changing my attitude towards sleeping with the singer! ( I know, silly right? )

So, anyway ..... I just wanted to bring you all up to speed on my mega-news, and now that it's out in the open:
We're registered at Tiffany & Co. and at Home Depot!
(ca$h is always nice too ......)

Seriously, this is promising to be quite the wild ride. ( Just the way I like it ) Maureen has a 7 yr old son who's father has deserted him, so I will adopt the little guy and we'll all have something brand new to celebtrate! His name is Zachary, and this weekend he got to see and play in SNOW for the very first time! It was magical how it just happened to dump on us the weekend he was here. That kind of "sealed the deal" for him .... it was just TOO cool.
It's so funny to see these "warm weather" types though .... they are so fragile when the wind blows. Don Mason would shrivel up and hide if he had to live in Philly!

Just wanted to shout the news. Carry on folks....I have a cell phone bill to abuse!