It's a BEAUTIFUL day here in little Rhody ... feels like 80 but probably in the mid 60's with full sun ...
Celebrating my 64th ... After 5 weeks of recovery from gall bladder surgery and related complications, it felt GREAT to get outside and rake the front lawn for a few hours ... then a nice shower and right now I'm enjoying a Bombay gin with a splash of lime juice and 2 splashes of tonic while watching the MCI Classic from Hilton Head ... I LOVE watching this tournament because I played the course from the championship tees a few years back ... shot a 93 which for me was an 'out of body' experience...
In a little while the beef tenderloin will go on the grill and our daughter, son-in-law and two of our grandchildren will be joining us for dinner ... I am SO BLESSED !!!
Only 2 downers .. Our son, daughter-in-law and other two grandkids couldn't be here...
And my father passed away number of years ago at the age of 64 + ... I realize now just how YOUNG a man he was ... and I still miss him dearly ...
Have a GREAT weekend ... I am ... ...
t.