Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:

So the Session Drums don't allow you to chain patterns together to make a complete drum track for a song?

No Nigel, you can chain patterns together, complete with fills & endings (all pre-sets), they're just not edittable in the full sense. You can increase or decrease the levels of individual drums, and enhance or curtail their presence, you just can't create your own. For general run of the mill projects, they'll probably do very nicely for an actual drum / cymbal sound as opposed to the usual "click...click". Many users swear by them, but personally, I prefer to build from scratch.

kbrkr..Projects are saved to the hard drive, which in turn can be dumped to your pc for storage and/or retrieval.
I've got 3 projects on the go right now, and I've barely put a dent in the hard drive capacity.
You need to create a master track before burning, this can be by-passed (creating a master) by mixing down to an off-board unit, ie: stand alone burner. As for cakewalk, pro-tools etc., I don't use them, so I can't comment.
Move this unit to the top of your "wish list" Al. .....Merry Christmas

------------------
...shboom

[This message has been edited by shboom (edited 08-23-2006).]