One of my clients, Q-Lighting, is producing a new music stand light called the Maestro. We showed this little jewel at the summer NAMM and will be in california showing it and other products next week.

Sam Ash as entered an initial stocking order, and other smaller chains have as well. (Will probably be a few weeks before it is in the Sam Ash catalog).

This is an LED light which illuminates a full sheet, runs cool because of the LED and runs for about 12 hours on one set of batteries.

Frankly, it is not a mass merchandising item. What we need are people associated with the music industry to represent it to state music educator associations, philharmonic groups, university music departments, etc.

If anyone is interested, please contact me. We would give exclusive rights to represent
for a specific geography and specific types of accounts. Obviously, this direct account approach would only be viable in large metropolitan areas. Commission rate is 10%.

QED is a top rate company, located in Lexington, Kentucky. They are long time players in the medical and dental lighting industry. The owner and his cousin, the sales manager, are guitar players and love the music business.

Would be great if UD, Nigel, Gary or others
I've come to trust would be interested. It would be FUN!

Regards,

Russ