Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
Tony,

I too would be interested but not too soon. My wife is a school teacher and has summers off so I would vote for having it during the summer when she could join me. My vote would be for June of 2006.

Tom

Tony,

I too would be interested but not too soon. My wife is a school teacher and has summers off so I would vote for having it during the summer when she could join me. My vote would be for June of 2006.

Tom

Tom, what we are trying to do is to get a basic idea of how many members would like to participate and take note of the times that they could make it...of course, not everyone
can come at the same times but we will try to accomodate as many as possible...
I've been talking to Gary and Eddie about coming this year in Sept. just to get a feel
and to enjoy the island warmth....I'm quite sure that if the can make it, they will no doubt post reports and photos to give the rest of you an idea of what to expect...also talking to Scott Yee who can not make it until next year but wants to be included...it
could be an anual affair......musical and cultural exchange...the more the merrier....
Tony Rome