Hi Shboom . . . Impressive pics of what looks like was an exciting night of musical entertainment for both you and your band, as well as the audience!

Your pics highlight the fact (at least to me) how no 'one-man' band act would be able to hold the attention & maintain the energy of a large audience the way a full band has the ability to do. Btw: I noticed you didn't use your arranger keyboard on that gig.

I personally find the best (most personally gratifying) venues for a one man band musician act to be the initimate bar lounge/smallerconcert settings of no more than 100 people, offering that venue's unique a one on one interchange with the audience. Larger concert venues require (or at least benefit) from having a live band to provide more visual stage impact plus on stage interaction between band members to keep the crowd energized throughout an entire evening. Not only can I not imagine a one man band act up on that stage pulling this off all night with an arranger keyboard alone, but suspect the crowd would quickly feel cheated, with no sexy girl singers to watch, or live musician backing rhythm section to provide the boost of musicial energy that only a live band can provide.

Shboom, thanks again for sharing the terrific pics.

Scott