I gotta' agree with the above comments. There comes a time in all our lives when we must bite the bullet and slow down a bit. My mind keeps making appointments that my body can no longer keep, and today that became quite apparent.

For the past couple weeks I have been taking sailing lessons on Chesapeake Bay. It was fondest hope to procure a 36 to 44-foot sloop, and when December's ice-cold winds hit the People's Republic of Maryland, point the boat's bow south and head for Key West. Unfortunately, my 65-year-old body can no longer do what my considerably younger mind thinks is can.

By the end of the day my hands were cramped, shoulders ached, knees hurt when stooping down, and after just 4 hours on the bay I was a whipped puppy. So, I guess the sailboat fantasy will have to be put to rest with my other fantasy. The other fantasy? I was kinda' hoping to be shot in the back of the head by a jealous husband at age 108 as I was trying to escape from a second story bedroom window with my trousers down around my ankles, and a 19-year-old girl screaming don't leave me--don't leave me!

Gettin' old ain't fer' whimps!

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)