I have decided to sell my E-80..I used it last night to gig...I needed to find out if the MP3 player could work with the trio...It was a hit and a miss..

The Mp3 player has a single fault that makes all the difference to me...No way to select the next song at random..it will play auto the next song in the list, but you can not cue up a different song..For me it is an obstacle..You need to wait till the song is done playing than select the new song ..and push play..You can search pages while the song is playing..but can not select a song...it will show that it is busy..

If you make playlist..it works perfectly selecting the songs in the order of the playlist...This is the ideal way...My band members prefer not to use a list..(even though we pretty much play the same list anyway...just habit)...

The clincher came this morning..my Explorer was in the shop..The transmission and transfer case need to be replaced.....$2,600..OUCH!!!!!

So it looks like it is in the cards..Email me if you can use a perfect E-80....$2,000 shipped.....