Just an update to my Blog like posting. Progress report on the PF reveals that right now I am in the middle of "Time". I never thought I would make it past the plane crash and explosion, but I did by way of realizing it was not going to happen with 16, so I went back and added another 16 from the beginning. This helped a real lot with the instuments I used which really didn't have enough sustain, but now they do by way of a feathering method of an added channel. I'm probably going to go back again and do the same thing where a slap-back is caled for in the guitar delay effect. I tend to worry about things like that because you know how it is when you take a picture and go over it and over it again and again, after a while, you look at the thing and discover, hey, it's black, or well, too dark. That would be a major problem for me because then I would have to start all over again, and in order to do that I have to take time out so I don't begin with frustration.
Sometimes I think I should have just stuck to editing aiff's and wavs because that is really what I do best (besides sleeping).