Worth Upgrading A KN6000 to a Yam 9000, because I ear on many forums (not just Yamaha), that it is a superior keyboard.

I like the kn6000, but since I have had an offer on an upgrade ($500.00 + my KN600) - from the dealer I got the keyboard from, I am tempted, because I have the cash available.

There is one Problem though, I have never actually heard the Yamaha 9000 at all, since I brought my K6 from Mail order, so I would like to know how good it is before/If I make an upgrade. Is the Piano as good? - and the Electric piano's (wurlitzers etc?) Most important to me though, are the Choir sounds
(Gothic type/church etc)
- how good are these?. is the sampler good - or just ok?.

I need a reply/reccomendation as quick as possible, because they have this on a limited offer. I won't mind if someone gives it to me straight - and says the Yamaha is much better, because I have the option of changing. Is there a site that lets you listen to the demos?.

It doesn't have as many sounds as the k6 - but if anyone here as had/got both keyboards - what is the better of the two?.

lots of questions I know!, but it is a major purchase for me!, and not a shop anywhere near to try a yam 9000 out. Suggestions Appreciated!. I want a sampler for the k6 - but they come expensive, so that goes "For" the yam 9000's Advantage. The Sounds are more imortant to me that the ,Rhythms as I do a lot of sequencing anyway.

Can you load samples onto the yam 9000 like a "Normal" one, and will it take in .wav files? - and Akai etc.... (as you can see, i'm quite new to sampling etc... )

Are there any Links to a web site that demonstrates the yamaha?

Thak in advance (Help!)

Jupiter5

[This message has been edited by Jupiter5 (edited 11-12-2000).]