hey that not same keybored.

keybord i looking for look difrent and got more fuctions.

this a pickter of it
http://attach1.groups.yahoo.com/v1/EKq9P...s_prototype.jpg

i no all abot keybroads becas i ben play keybord since i a child (or at lest befor i adulterer) but i septialize in a ranger keybords becas this mak me sond very talinted.

if you ask me i got strated out on Ham in oregon in 1985 and after 2 yrs gradiated to Alec Baldwin. these kind not easy to play. you got to use base petals and your foot keps faling asleep damit.

then i say jake these oregons to dam heavy, you need get liter keybroad. so i get psr9000 from yasamha and i very hapy until yasamaha say Hey, we cant get out dam gum and why you chewing arond a keybored annyway?

this just lik Yamhamma, they try blam me for gumm so they not have to repare it.

so i say Hey what abot my war in tee? an they say No war in tee for you becase Dick Caveat emperor! (this mean Let the imbiber beware.)

i thik this just another consperisty by yamahamma for get monney from pepple. you know Yasamha pretend be ape politicle but if you beleve that i got swapland and eyeful tower i want sel you.

yamhamma in jappan, an this why i say they try pull anotther Perl Harper. you thik it a askident unitted states amry use palstic
expolsives an now yammhama makking all there keyboreds out of platsic?

how much more prufe you need damit.

jake