Thanks Chris,

I really do like the EP's on the S80. I find absolutely nothing wrong with them. The main piano sound (A01), is a tad bright for my taste, but not bad. I'll soon try to tweak it. The S90's main piano is better. A little warmer and a little darker with very nice sustain drop off.

I've read some of those posts in the sninety forums. Thanks. Wow. Looks like the only advantage for me getting the plug-in 150-PF would be the added polyphony. It is apparently only marginally better than the S80. I could use the normal S80 sound engine for sequences and still have my 64 available for playing the plug-in. The S90's triple strike or S700, whatever it is called (I believe it's sound A01), to me is the best piano sound I've heard on a synth. The S90 is my all-time favorite board. I just couldn't muster the dough to get one, nor could I justify spending that even if I did scratch up the dough. I'm just an ametuer who loves to play. I have to keep my home studio and equiptment within relative reason.

Anywho, thanks again for your input.

<><
Bob