I used my Kn7000 to play a job last night, what a task. The padded case I purchased was one inch short, I had to secure the one end with some rope. aaaaaaaah. I put all my music (notes and lyrics) in my laptop and I tried to make sure I could access them easily. The lifting of the Kn7 is another issue. Was it worth carry such a heavy instrument, yes but I wish I was about 4 inches taller and about 20 years younger.

The good news – It has been four years since I played a job with a Kn7 and I was amazed how at home I was on the instrument. I would like to say that is all my doing but a good part of that is the way the Kn7 is laid out, everything seemed just there. Another shocker is that I played the 3-hour job and used my laptop about four times, the rest just came from somewhere. I played song after song and my hands seemed to know where to go when I didn’t. I did not sing, it was not that type of job, I was hired to play background. That never happened I had two things going for me:

1-I was so comfortable with the keyboard.
2-The sound of the Kn7000 brought a lot of curiosity, they could not believe the realistic sounds they were listening to.

Just thought I would share a happy moment, John C.