OK John, Since you cannot see the full file structure the 'restoring' process will be a bit long winded - depending on how many TFLDxxx files are in the folder. If you don't have too many TFLDxxx files, then probably the easiest way would be to use the 'Copy to Floppy' method. However, if you have a large number of files the alternative is to use Fred's program, as suggested by Audrey. Do you have a copy of the program?? If not, are you willing to purchase one? If you wish to take this route, I'll write the procedure for you...........

If all else fails John, I would be happy to recover your files for you, and put them in a format which you could copy directly to and SD Card, just using your PC and its card reader. If you wish to take this option, then just copy all the files into a single folder, Zip the folder and upload it to a file sharing site such as http://www.4shared.com/ You need to 'Sign up' and register but it's fairly painless!! I can then download the files, do the recovery and upload it back to '4shared'. The reason I suggest this method is that I expect the Zip file will be too large to attach to an email..........

The SZ-CB7 SD Audio PC Writing Kit occasionally appears on eBay and another possibility is to contact Walt Tenay - I seem to remember him posting that he had one for sale, in the not too distant past.......

The only CD which came with the KN7000 was the 'Applications and Drivers' CD which had the USB drivers to allow communication between the KN7000 and a PC, together with the Panasonic Song Manager and Panasonic Audio Recorder. The Audio Recorder can be used to make Digital recordings of your KN7000 via USB, to your PC.
If you don't have the CD, you can download the content from my website and then burn a CD. http://www.willumspages.co.uk/page10.html (Tip #15) The installation procedure is also available on that page (Tip #1)

[This message has been edited by Bill Norrie (edited 07-11-2010).]

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)