Yes, I have decided to sell my Kn5000. Any buyers?

Sitting along side my Tyros3 is an almost new Kn7000, it is in my home to help me decide. (Thanks to my friend) Shall I buy the Kn7000? Do I keep the Tyros3 or sell it?
I have decided to buy the Kn7000.

I’m keeping the Kn7000 (one keyboard) because I love to fly around a keyboard without thought I do not wish to own to different keyboards, so I will be selling the Tyros3. Anyone interested. If I were still playing out I would keep the Tyros3 but sitting at home playing for myself going back to the Kn7000 is what I have decided, it plays my kind of music. (sound) I am not saying that you should run to buy a Bose compact PA but when I played the Kn7000 through my Bose compact I heard a sound that was absolutely fantastic. The clarity and realism was the best that I have heard. Sounds like I’m in love again. (smile)

PLEASE – Since I have given most of my Kn7000 goodies (styles/Registrations/instruments sounds/songs) I would appreciate any of the goodies that you may want to send.

I did keep one Floppy disk – It is amazing that after 3 years of not playing the Kn7000 I put the floppy disk in the keyboard and then load a file and there in the screen was all my passed efforts. My home page and some of my band setups, and one set of 13 panel memories. It made me smile.

John C.