Many years ago I had this problem and my local Dealer set it all up for me and then saved it to a Floppy Disk (which was the only saving device available at that time).
When I wanted to use it, all I did was load the disk first, before doing anything else. It worked fine, but whether this method would work today is a different matter as technology has moved on since then.

I think I would make my setup and save it to a separate Panel Memory or Bank (depending on what you're doing) then Press the blue button in the centre of the PMs and hold down for a second and you will see the screen change. Make sure you're in the EXPAND MODE (it should be highlighted) then go to page 2 where you will see options to Have any of the Filters listed, 'ON' or 'OFF'
I would have the 'Rhythm Section' to 'ON' but I have to say this may not be what you're looking for. Anyway, try them all 'On' and 'Off' and see if any of them work for you. If they do, just re-save the current song to the SD Card and it should then load your 'saved set' everytime you use the song/rhythm on that card.

If it doesn't work, I dare say someone will know of an easier way, just give your post time to be read by our other helpful members. I'm sure you will get the answer to your question very soon.

Audrey