I have uploaded 10 of my sequenced recordings onto the 4shared website. The link is:- http://search.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?searchmode=2&searchName=Colin+Leaney

This is my first attempt at doing so. - Which may mean that the above link is either wrong, or unnecessarily lengthy. ? - So, excuse my computer ignorance.

If anybody cares to listen to them, you have my best wishes for a full recovery. ! I suggest paracetamol ! - Seriously though, they are a mixture of 'medleys/montages', and in many instances have a theme. - For example, 'The Trout' is designed to make Mr Franz Schubert turn in his grave. !! - 'USA South' is intended to be a tribute to that Genre of songs. - 'Gershwin Forever' is also intended as a tribute to that fabulous composer.
I hope you enjoy them. All have been sequenced on my K7, with all the individual tracks played by me in real-time. And with all my own arrangements. - I have also included a seasonal medley, which helps me in extending to you all my very best seasonal greetings. - Cheers,

Colin.