Ray, I know we are going on a tangent to your original post. Hope you don't mind. But Audrey brought up some stuff that you might find useful as you transition to the new keyboard.

Well . . . You surprised me, Audrey. I thought you used the KN7000’s Favorites to set up your gigs. I guess this could be an interesting direction for this thread to continue. So, let me have a go at trying to explain how I do it.

I use a Music Pad Pro to display my sheet music. It has an option for using a “playlist” for selecting songs. So I set up a list of songs in the sequence that I intend to play. The list usually contains about 50 songs. As I finish a song, a single touch on the right side of the display (or a foot switch) causes the next song sheet to display.

I use the KN7000’s SD Favorites, in which I set up an identical list of songs that I have in the playlist of the Music Pad Pro. I use a new SD load for each song and have the panel memories set up in the sequence that I use them as I progress through the song. The default load gives me panel memories A, B, and C (24 panel memories) that I can use for each song. As I play the song, a foot pedal is used to increment the panel memories at the appropriate time. I have several hundred songs set up like this in my SD card.

So, the process goes something like this: While I am playing the end of a song, I touch the right side of the Music Pad Pro to bring up the next song sheet. I then press the SD button on the KN7000 and then the Favorites button. So, while I am still finishing the first song, I have the next song’s music sheet displayed on the MPP and the KN7000 display shows the list of Favorites songs. When the song ends, I only have to press a single button of the Favorites list to load the next song setup from the SD card.

I can start the next song in three or four seconds.