Isn't this something? I come to the forum once every two weeks or so to catch up and it takes only a minute or two because everyone is asking only for sheet music. That means we are finally learning what we need to learn, to do the job we want to do. Does that make any sense? We know what we need to know to play our type of music, but we don't need to know everything about the KN7K. This is a good place for forum members to be, but I see that you all are still ready and willing to jump in and help the new people with their problems, too. What a great forum!! I have just two questions for today.... has anyone heard anything from Lindoz in the last year or two? I can't get any email through anymore, and I hope nothing dire has happened to him. Secondly, I also have a sheet music request. I'm finishing up a set of Latin rhythms for a Latino friend and I can't seem to find the music for "Blame It On The Bossa Nova", "The Banana Boat Song","Marianne", or "The Girl from (?)Ipanema". I would be grateful for any assistance. My fake books and Latin music books failed me big time. I thought these four songs would be almost standards for Latin music, but..... Thanks. Bud Whipple