While this IS a technics forum, and obviously has been an invaluable source of knowledge for technics players (including myself) for years, I do not think that precludes anyone from posting songs recorded on another instrument as John has done: no 'promoting' of another brand of kb, no "this kb sounds so much better", no "this is the kb YOU should buy", as is often seen on the General Arranger Forum ... AND he provided the recording information which was an added bonus ...

John was simply sharing his music with others, which is a BEAUTIFUL idea, and something that I, as a kn6000 player, admit to being remiss at ...

I think we could all be a little more tolerant and accept his efforts, or, if it is your wish to NOT hear music played on another kb, just not open a post that states UP FRONT that the music is recorded on a kb other than technics, ...

John, I for one - and I KNOW I'm not alone in this - appreciate what you have done, and at the age of 68 years, I first hope that I LIVE to 78, and then hope that I would still be playing music to share with others ...

t.