Dear Elizabeth et al,
I set about programming my Panel memory because I had some special "jazz" books(hand written)which I use repeatedly,(you and me Audrey, every time I pass if the lid's open) and realised I needed pre-recorded settings for each tune, if I was going to simplify the registrations and be able to trust what I had prepared each time I decided to use each book.
I decided to approach that system with all my sheet music to establish consistency in my playing.simply using Rt1, Rt2, Rt1 and Rt2, Left voice (a must),Technicord where suitable, to achieve variation of sounds in one Panel setting, and saving to disc.
When required to expand the no. of registrations, I saved each one to disc with dedicated file, which gets tweaked quite often. DON"T FORGET TO SAVE EACH TIME.
Depending on the no. of panel memory buttons used, there are 80 individual settings available on the K5 (more on others), to be utilised on one file (Gawd I'm clever).
On a previous post I told how I spent months setting the 80 settings in the Panel Memory, and then one day deleted all by mistake. (Yeaaahh not so clever).
I have a setting for BOLERO which involves 14 changes, and have a dedicated it to a file on a disc? with others, just for that purpose.
On my pianner I use a pedal to change PM settings, which also can be done with K5 if you have a pedal!!!
I am advised that other functions can be applied to the pads, BUT no-one wants to advise me how. I have asked. Come on you guys!!! I'll bet DIKI knows, but he probably does'nt read this forum!!!!!!!
Incidently, since everyone asked, my bruise is turning brown. Does that mean I am getting better or worse. (No!!!don't answer that)
Ray

------------------
Ray The Saint