I have only just discovered this forum and joined it yesterday hoping someone can help me with a problem I'm Having with my KN7000. I'm not new to KN keyboards as I part exchanged my KN5000 for the 7000 on the day they came out, but I have to admit I haven't used it as much as I should (I've already smacked my own wrist). Now I am semi retired I have more time to use this fantastic instrument.

Now to my problem, I am trying to install about 7 professionally produce backing track Cd's onto an SD card to play from my KN7000. I purchased the Panasonic SD reader/writer a few years ago which came with SD Jukebox ver 2.4. I am using 1 GB cards as that is all I can get in the high street. I am able to record 3 Cd's (about 65 songs) onto the card and play from my KN with no problems. If however I try to record 4 or more Cd's the KN displays the message 'Error 83 The file that you tried to load is empty'. Roger Mepstead has kindly been helping me with this problem from a posting I made on the KN7000.net forum he advised trying a good quality card such as Sandisc which I bought today but I'm still having the same problem, I've tried 3 different cards all give the same result. I tried recording seven Cd's straight off but it still came up with the same message, when I returned the card to the USB reader/writer all seven Cd's played fine from the SD card using Jukebox so it seems to be a problem with the KN7000.

Has anybody managed to record more than 3 Cd's to an SD card and get the KN7000 to read it. If so what version of firmware are you using, I'm still on 1.3.

Many thanks

Glen