As Bob H. and I said above, there does not appear to be a fan listed within the parts list in the Service manual, but there are references to 'FAN BAGS' ???
I'm fairly certain that there was a fan in the KN6000 so it seems strange that one should not be included in the KN7000. I suppose the only certain way to find out is to remove the top cover, but I'm not inclined to do so at present

Whether the supply voltage is 220/240 or 110/115 should not make any difference to the heat generated by the Power Supply printed circuit board, mentioned in my previous post. The supply voltage will be dropped down, by the internal Mains Transformer, to the same feed voltage to the Power Supply PCB - probably around '18v' AC or so.
So for example, depending on the model, the Transformer will reduce the 240/220 to say 18v - or in the case of USA - 110/115 to '18v' AC.
In fact, there are three different transformers listed : one for USA/Canada, one for the Far East (With a voltage selector switch) and one for the rest of the world, including UK/Europe. So, each transformer would deliver the same Output voltage to the Rectifier and subsequent Voltage Regulators. This allows a common Power Supply PCB to be used in all models, irrespective of Mains Supply.

So basically, the transformer takes care of the differences in Supply Voltage and no significant extra heating should be generated, as a result of the keyboard operating at a higher voltage - unless, of course, someone decides to operate a 110/115v model at 220/240v

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)