Quote:
Originally posted by RMepstead:
Hi again Ted
Yup - makes all the difference...chuckle...
OK - now that you've got an MP3 somewhere on your computer, it can be converted to an audio file using SD Jukebox software on your computer which will then transfer successfully to an SD Card and you'll be able to play it in your KN7000 using the buttons in the silver area where you insert your SD Card.
Ted - next question - do you have SD Jukebox software on your computer and do you know how to use it?
Rog

Hello again, Rog!

Hmmm, we are going to have to stop meeting like this! Anyway, in answer to your last question, I have searched my computer for the SD Jukebox program and I keep coming up with "Rhapsody", which apparently must do the same or similar things. I know that somewhere in the bowels of my computer I must have used the Jukebox program or I would never have even known the name of it! So, perhaps that just complicates this matter even more.

Please don't spend a lot of time trying to alleviate my stupidity, Rog. (Surely you must have more important things to pursue.) But...I DO appreciate your help. So, my hearty thanks again. If I really had any talent at all, I suppose I could just re-record the song and try to duplicate what I did initially! But we ear-players, I think--(at least in my case)--never hear the same song in the same way again, nor do I play them the same unless memorized that way. Happy Memorial Day Monday in the USA.

Are you now totally bored???? Hehehe.

Ted