In a session with my computer guru yesterday I learned that the device that came with my package that holds the SD card (Package is a Panasonic SD Jukebox V2.4) is a "generic device" and that it does not "see" the card data because it is "dead"..... This was confirmed with a generic device she has plugged into my PC that Does "see" the data on my 7K card!

As a result of this enlightenment it appears that because I have NEVER been successful at actually transfering music either from or to an SD card, most likely the device/package I bought from Walt Tenay, arrived "Dead On Arrival"

From the all day attempts to get this challenge solved.... and a great deal of effort since I have had the reader-writer, questions that come forth are these: Do the reader-writer generic devices that read SD cards also read documents in addition to photographs & audio data? Also, is the reader-writer that came with my package NOT generic and if so, Walt, do you have another or is there another source for the device?

I ask because using my guru's SD reader-writer device.... It "sees" my 7K SD cards as empty in all but one case. The same cards inserted in the 7K SD slot shows that there are programs stored therein on ALL of the cards.

All of my SD cards are "Sandisk" cards... none larger than 1GB which has not been in either reader-writer.....

As you can see, and as many of you already know, my computer saavy is minimal..... PLEASE respond in very simple language any help you offer.

I will be such a happy camper with a solution to my long lasting challenge with an answer to my question....

ELIZABETH