LARRY

It would be great to just hear your Christmas music....from my computer.

BUT.....

Although it is now downloaded to my computer to WINRAR, a storage program already in my computer, I have not yet figured out how to operate/open the files to listen to the music therein... I did get past the glaring words that said before I could download your files, I first needed to BUY one of many renditions of WINRAR listed on another page of instructions. All I had to do was register, choose a program, & purchase! As I knew I already had WINRAR installed, I pushed buttons till I found the page full of files already downloaded! Yours was there on top of the page.

If you, or other Zonies will tell me how to access the many files in my WINRAR program, I will be forever very grateful....

It would also be wonderful if you would tell me what keys each piece is played in so playing along is a possibility.....

As I am not overly excited about hours & hours of painful learning all the computer routes to actual pleasurable information, without nice clear instructions...(such as "> meaning 'go to' this place > this place...etcetera etcetera)...I tend to pass on what I know would bring much joy to my soul! It is my preference to spend those hours & hours playing my own 7K & 6K & wishing I could jam it up with any & all of you wonderful people from whom I have so much to learn about my/our passion for music!

I just figured out how to "edit" these posts! Just go back (<) to the page on which you wrote your message! That is what I did to get here! (Tried to put a couple of smileys here...but that did not work!)

ELIZABETH....