Quote:
Originally posted by peter castanos:
I think I can help!
I also found the mic sound a bit too bassy.
I'm not at the keyboard at present so I'm only working from memory.
Bring up the mic settings page, select multi effect set(I think its called that), scroll through the various effects until you find parametric EQ, then select TOO BRIGHT (I think thats what it's called), then go back to to the first mic page and switch the multi effect ON. It works independently of the multi button on the face of the keyboard.
You can permanently save that setting perhaps as the custom panel mic setting or in a panel memory.

GREAT !
Many thanks Peter for your tip.
I tried yesterday evening this setting which solves most of the problem I had. And the best thing is that this setting to "TOO BRIGHT" showed me very obviouly that my microphone is only... a toy ! (many unwished noises). The most surprising is the consequence of this setup : now the Karaoke reverb sounds well !
I will buy on saturday a good mic : I assume that all my difficulties will be solved.

By the way, I phoned yesterday to a dealer who affirmed that no owner of a keyboard like the KN6000 would accept to sing with a mic connected to the keyboard. He invited me to buy a full system (mic + amplifier + speakers + ...) amounting about
FRF 6000 (US$ 850). He states that the song task is an overwork for the keyboard which deteriorates the overall performance. He also affirms that the life of the kn6000 speakers will be considerably diminished.
Do you think this guy is right or is only a baited trader ?

------------------
Pierre