Hi Rocky; I went throught the same problem as you when I changed to a larger SD card. My solution was to keep the smaller card for SD_AUDIO files. You can copy the SD_SOUND and PRIVATE folders between SD cards, or even hard drives, and have no problem. However, the SD_AUDIO folder is another question. Because of copyright restrictions I THINK you can only copy a song 3 times from the CD to the SD card, as I said I THINK. If you "check out" a track from the SD card to your PC than the program gives you credit. The only time I use the jukebox program is when I want to have audio (voice) that I can play through the KN7000. Is this what you are doing?
Assuming you are using the CD's to get "play along" music, without voice, for when you perform - and want to use the SD_AUDIO folder then you can find the same music in MIDI format and convert it to a WAV form with a program from www.midi2wav.com. Another program I use is a program from www.e-soft.co.uk. With these programs you are able to take most music files and , using jukebox 2.4, put them on a SD card(SD_AUDIO) that wiil play in the KN7000. For other than voice I see no reason to do this. Have fun, Dick