Why I love my KN7000.
1.You can take one part of the accompaniment ‘Drm2,Drm1, Acp5-Acp1, Bass,’ from any style and put it into the accompaniment of any other style. It may be a guitar sound you have put into Acp1, you can then change it to a piano sound, or any other sound you like,
2. You can take the intro from a style and put it into ‘fill-in one or two’ of another style
and use it as a ‘performance pad’.
3. You can take the intro of any style and make it as the intro of another style, you can take the ending from any style and make it the ending of another style.
4. Then there’s the sound, go into ‘sound edit, tone, tone-select’ you’ll see sounds 1-4
you can change any one of these sound, to get a sound that you like.
If you go into ‘sound edit, then the filter,’ you can play around with ‘filter & equalizer’
and tweak the sound from there.
5. with a style in ‘ABC of memory’ you can go into ‘composer then press AB or C of
‘recording memory’ which ever the style is your working on, then ok the variation your working on, press a button ‘Dr2, Dr1, Ac5-Ac1, Bass’ in ‘start recording’, then press ‘part setting’; on page one you can change the sound on your accompaniment, plus a lot more. { I didn’t say it was easy } but when you think you have got it right, it is satisfying.
6. There is a lot more to this keyboard that I haven’t got around to yet, but I am mainly interested in styles and sound. I am an hands on person and don’t write stuff down, so basically I’m experiment most of the time.

I know both sound and styles are subjective, and what I think may sound good, may not sound so good, to some one else, but if members are interested, I’ll send more songs to Bill the Bebop, who may put them on his KN7000 list.

Delving into this great KN7000 keyboard, and listening to the advice of so many knowledgeable members is all part of my hobby.

Blimey! I think I got a bit carried away.

Fred Wren.