You should be ashamed of yourself. Bebop is without doubt a stalwart on Synth zone.
He is a talented and experienced good man. His tireless work when moderator for S/Zone. Is impeccable. His endless work, sending out emails to people who really need a person like him to light up their day, lonely people who find solace in his humour.

No one agrees with everyone all of the time! That is fact.
Everyone has the right to an opinion, and everyone has the right to be silly. You would seem to be abusing the right of being silly.

It seems quite obvious you learn a new word or phrase each day, to use in your verbal Diarrhoea .that can be a good thing, but if sticks in your head could be a bad thing.

I will give you a few words to add to your vocabulary. Learn them and be a better person for it. One day at a time dear Jesus. The lady sang.

Monday “I’m sorry I was wrong” say this to the people you have proved you wrong.
Tuesday “Thank you” say this to the people who have helped you.
Wednesday. Have a day off give people a break.
Thursday Reflect on, Monday – Tuesday and Wednesday.
Friday Say ten Hail Mary’s.
Saturday Say ten Our Fathers.
Sunday Re-write the Ten Commandments.
Whist you have nothing to do on Wednesday. Just walk on water.

If you are offended by this, then so be it! I am returning to you what you have given to others.

If your mouth is proportionate to the rest of your body, you would be 20 metres tall.

Don’t bother to counter with.” If your brain was proportionate to your body. You would be a Midget. After 53 years on stage, as a performer, I have heard it all, yes 53 years is a long time, and I am pretty long in the tooth, but I am still working. You give yourself many bouquets. But nothing you say makes sense. you travel in circles. You say you neglect your music recording, that you have no time to record any music, but when you do get time the music you record will be fiendishly difficult to play. Is that meant to impress.
Are you not aware that on site we have Session Musicians? I included, if you are not
Sure what a session musician is!. It is a person who sight reads fiendishly difficult music, and is expected to be spot on, by the people who are paying, that is the case when you are being paid for playing. and playing with five sax’s.means all five have to read together. if not,
You will not be asked to play again. To a session musician fiendish is “Oh I will have to Concentrate”. Do you have anything to say besides I am the greatest. You have not actually said that, but the implications you post speak very loud. Double Forte. at least.
I have been to Brisbane and spent time there playing Rugby League football.
The Aussies are a tough race, but great people, friendly people. I wonder how you fit in with them!.
Have a nice day.