At present I am only able to create my song arrangements for the KN7000 and post them on the forum. Some who have different keyboard models have asked if I could make these arrangements available in mp3 files so they too can listen and maybe enjoy some of the songs.

My arrangements average about 3 mb in size. I do not have enough capacity on my web site to convert and load in all my KN7000 arrangments. If I only upload a couple at a time, it still means that you would have to download 3 mbs of data for each song, This could be too much of a task if you are using dial up service.

Making zip files out of them does not seem to compress the size very much.

Are there any other way, approaches, etc., to get around these problems? I guess one way for me would be to convert all my KN7000 arrangements to mp3 files and then burn an mp3 CD and mail it to those who request this. This would take a lot of my time, which is limited, but I would consider doing it if no other better ideas surfaced. However, I would have to get between $10 and $15 to cover, time, supplies, packaging, postage for each CD.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

Larry G