You really have to look at what you want from a keyboard. I have had my KN6000 for about 18months and it was my first tachnics keyboard, because I have always played organs and mostly top of the range. My idea was to use it with the organ to add that litte bit extra something to the sound. My point is that for me the KN6000 is a fantastic instrument,I have had no problems with it and their is good back up with useful forums such as synthzone. I, like you, with your 5000 jean have still not fully saturated the possibilities it gives me but I have found that the most useful thing I have bought for it is the 'How Do You Do That' book by Alec Pagida this along with the 'Techplus' magazine have made the understanding a lot easier
Quote:
Originally posted by Jean Olivia:
Nimrod. I too am waiting hopefully for the 7000. I have a K.N. 5000 at the moment, but I feel I am missing out on so much,as everything is focussed on the 6500.I do not want to have to cope with "add ons" and I really only want to learn to use one keyboard, so I am waiting impatiently.Sometimes I think it would be wise to buy the 6500 now while the price is moderate, and the kinks have been sorted out, and then wait a year after the 7000 comes out in case there are early problems with that, but it means learning 2 keyboards. They are usually quite different and I'm a slow learner of computerised material.I am really just coming to grips with the K.N. 5000. Good Luck. Jean.

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 02-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 02-02-2002).]