Hello im sorry to bore you with another sound card question, but i need help. I have an athlon 700 pc with a soundblaster Live platinum running cubase 5. (im looking to upgrade to cubase sx soon) I use an extrenal synth, sampler and mackie mixer. Im looking for a soundcard which has very low latency as my soundblaster is shit. I dont really understand recording with soundcards. When sequencing my sampler with cubase via the MIDI out from the sound card, i need a card that will let me then route the sampler output back into the sound card and record in real time back into cubase. ( is this something which is just taken for granted with any card) The same would apply to my synth. i also use a lot of vst instruments and plug-ins so i would need a sound card which takes these into account as well. Im not fussed about a card with synthesising capabilities i just wnat it to sequence and record my synhs and sampler, have excellent sound quality, preferably support games and cost less than £350. (is this asking too much?) If there is anyone out there with a similar set-up that have great results with a certain card then please let me know, cheers matt.

------------------